VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

Available marketing vehicles seem to come in all shapes and sizes these days.  There's social networking, web press releases, blogging, micro-blogging...  What's bringing customers to your door?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I market on Craigslist. It works great for me with recruiting people to work for Ameriplan. Not so great with people wanting to buy our dental and Medical plans. I post in the general community section. Maybe that is the wrong section. I'm going to try something different.

Laquita Amos
Independent Business Owner
AmeriplanUSA
www.iboplus.com/lamos
www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/lamos
1-888-666-3133
Right now keeping my website my SEO up to snuff, signing into every free sign up option that seems logical in my market and then pursuing lists of Brides... emailing them, sending postcards and following up with phone calls.
Right now the marketing strategies that are working best for my business are social networking, virtual expos or trade shows, in person networking, article writing and answering questions.

Get My FREE Report 7 Principles for Relationship Marketing

A good relationship with loyal customers is worth a fortune in business period. That's the most valuable gift any business can have. The key here is to build your large list of lifetime customers who trust you. When you learn to achieve this hey you're set for life!

http://blog.anastaciahauldridge.com

RSS

© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service