VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

I would like everyone to be able to see different aspects of how to integrate social media into their websites.  Please list your url so that we can all see real examples of social media integration.

Views: 246

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

www.usdatavault.com is our site. We use ecademy, facebook, twiter, plaxo, linkedin and myspace.
http://ray-buckner.blogspot.com/
My site: http://babasfarmlife.blogspot.com/ where you'll find tons of social media links. Without them, I'd be lost.
The URL is www.floydsaunders.com
My website URL is simple, its my name, because I am an author and that is the easiest way for people to remember me. From my website people can find my twitter account, floydsaunders, Facebook, LinkedIn, Myspace etc. We also have a button to allow people to share the site and three blogs where I write about the topics I am interested in Money, Management and Personal Growth.
I have recently published my latest book, Figuring Out Wall Street, Consumer's Guide to Financial Markets
Hi Natalie,
I am Leslie Cameron and my website www.xyngwithme.com .

Have a great day

Leslie
My website is www.thejerduderocks.com and I refer everyone to it for all the obvious reasons. And my MySpace page is www.myspace.com/jerryleesurber and my Twitter page is www.twitter.com/thejerdude and my Facebook page is www.facebook.com/jerryleesurber

Thanks for checking these out and offering suggestions on how to best utilize them........without spending money!!!!!

Jer
Hey Jer,
First I would like to say I like you music.., Nice! Now, Please! don't take anything I say personally..., I'm learning as I go and figure we all can help each other along the way... I like the fact that you have your photo on your web site, I like the fact that you have your songs on there for people to sample. You have a lot going for your site but there are a couple of things I would change. You site looks dated for the web, I would keep the content of you site but get something that was easier to manage and looks more refined, more professional. The other thing I would do is decrease the size of the fonts on all your pages, especially the ones where you have your music. This way you could organize it a little better for a cleaner look. Now on to your FaceBook site, is this for your professional career or personal or both? The reason I ask is because it is locked so people will have to get a message from you to become a friend, which is okay really, but time consuming for you... Do you have a fan page? If not I would get one up and running as soon as possible, it's a great way to promote yourself and your music. When you do decide to create a fan page talk to ifan (this just opens up their FaceBook page) Tell Tony that Mike from HawaiianLife.com sent you... I don't have any affiliation with them just helping out where I can... Anyway I would definitely set that up it will help drive traffic to your site and will help you spread your music...
As for Twitter, it looks like you are just getting started with this method of social media. There are a bunch of ways for you to go with this but, what I would do first is to seek out the radio stations with the biggest number of followers and then just observe..., then after you have gotten a feel for the crowd slowly add you tweets in and start following those people that seem as though they would be interested in you music. after a while and after you have built a following you can do some other things to get followers faster, but I would take it nice and slow, because your music career is based on people liking you just as much as your music... Anyway this maybe a lot, but again I just want to help those I can. Like I said I'm still learning too, but what I learn I'm more than happy to share...
Take care and I look forward to hearing from you. Also if there is anything else I can help with let me know, I'll do what I can...
Oh, also on the website you want to have the links to your FB & twitter accounts....

Mike
I've tried a couple of time to put this under Jerry Lee Subers post, but it keeps landing under Leslie Cameron's post.... need some help here... lol Thanks
Hey Jer,
First I would like to say I like you music.., Nice! Now, Please! don't take anything I say personally..., I'm learning as I go and figure we all can help each other along the way... I like the fact that you have your photo on your web site, I like the fact that you have your songs on there for people to sample. You have a lot going for your site but there are a couple of things I would change. You site looks dated for the web, I would keep the content of you site but get something that was easier to manage and looks more refined, more professional. The other thing I would do is decrease the size of the fonts on all your pages, especially the ones where you have your music. This way you could organize it a little better for a cleaner look. Now on to your FaceBook site, is this for your professional career or personal or both? The reason I ask is because it is locked so people will have to get a message from you to become a friend, which is okay really, but time consuming for you... Do you have a fan page? If not I would get one up and running as soon as possible, it's a great way to promote yourself and your music. When you do decide to create a fan page talk to ifan (this just opens up their FaceBook page) Tell Tony that Mike from HawaiianLife.com sent you... I don't have any affiliation with them just helping out where I can... Anyway I would definitely set that up it will help drive traffic to your site and will help you spread your music...
As for Twitter, it looks like you are just getting started with this method of social media. There are a bunch of ways for you to go with this but, what I would do first is to seek out the radio stations with the biggest number of followers and then just observe..., then after you have gotten a feel for the crowd slowly add you tweets in and start following those people that seem as though they would be interested in you music. after a while and after you have built a following you can do some other things to get followers faster, but I would take it nice and slow, because your music career is based on people liking you just as much as your music... Anyway this maybe a lot, but again I just want to help those I can. Like I said I'm still learning too, but what I learn I'm more than happy to share...
Take care and I look forward to hearing from you. Also if there is anything else I can help with let me know, I'll do what I can...
Oh, also on the website you want to have the links to your FB & twitter accounts....

Mike
see post below yours..., not sure what happened...
Url: slverkriss.tripod.com. Linked into Facebook

RSS

© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service