VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

How do I use Facebook to promote my business and get customers without getting in peoples faces.

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In your situation, I would focus on having a tagline in your signature. It might read:
"Ask me how I can help you make an extra $1K a month"

Then you can focus on engaging people about common interests and only present your business when someone asks you. This will also save you time by qualifying your prospects.
Hi Natalie,

How is the Signature below, with the tagline in bold?

Greg Wright

Gain energy, stamina and a fortified immune system through good nutrition!

Saving the planet ONE person, ONE household and ONE family at a time
goingyourway@fastmail.fm
Mobile 61+(0)409878170
Hi Greg,

I agree in using a signature within your posts for free marketing.
You can also pay for advertising within just Facebook which I have done in the past. It works a bit better than Google or Yahoo ads for me because it's even more targeted and is less expensive!

Hope this helps out. Enjoy your day!

LK
Thanks Linda for your comment, I am not really into advertising as such but have added the Signature as at the bottom of this messege. If you have any feedback on that, it would be welcome.

I do appreciate your help.

If you would like to link up through FB, Linked in or Viral, I would welcome the opportunity to learn from you ands share with you,

Greg

goingyourway@fastmail.fm
Mobile 61+(0)409878170
Hi Greg,

This is an an important question that I also ponder. My suggestion to you is first begin by getting to know someone and what problems they are looking to solve so you can listen and then respond with integrity and honesty. You won't be in someone's face if you are not cramming info down someone, without knowing what they are looking for. There are so many spammers on the internet, that if you have a fresh new approach that shows you actually care, I believe you will be successful.

Would love to continue a conversation.

Warmly,

Carol McWilliams
Relationship coach
Hi there Carol, Thank you for your thoughts.

I am doing as you have suggested in building associations without blasting them with my business stuff. My question was more about the transition from interested participant to sharing those things that help my health and nutrition business and provide a service that meets needs in a non-medical/non-drug process.

I hope this helps to clarify my request,
Thanks,
Greg Wright
Hi Carol,

I am working on that indirect, friendship building(as John M Fogg says it - "Friendshipping"). It is somewhat slower than we 'sellers' would like but I trust longer lasting!

If you would like to link up through FB, Linked in or Viral, I would welcome the opportunity to learn from you ands share with you,

Greg

goingyourway@fastmail.fm
Mobile 61+(0)409878170
Hi Greg,

A great book to read on the topic is "the new rules of marketing and pr" by Meerman. Firstly, social networking is a two way street, you can't just say "i want to use it to sell my stuff', you need to develop relationships with people, and seek out people who are like minded to you, then they are likely to be interested in your product. Are there any facebook groups to do with natural health? Get involved in conversations with the people in the group, be interested in what they are talking about, become friends with other members, and occasionally you can mention your work without it being weird and pushy.
Thanks Lucy, I will look the book up and see if there are any relevent FB Groups.

I do appreciate your help.

Greg

goingyourway@fastmail.fm
Mobile 61+(0)409878170
Question? When you add a signature, does that cross over into "direct advertising" throughout a blog?
Isn't that not recommended?
Hi Guys im brand new to this and have read the comments above with interest. I have a network marketing business and of course would love all uk people to bolt it on to their day jobs.

I dont want to be on here pushing it in your face so just wondered if i had say my biz web site as part of my signature would that be ok ? www.takealook.org.uk just shows a video clip and gives an overview of the opportunity , so is it ok to promote it, or would i be better just promoting my info line, 02089555678 is just a 5 min recording. Please advise.

Nice forum, I congratulate you for this wonderful work. Great hat for a site moderator. There has taste! Good luck and happy to read again; Surely I will return!

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

RSS

© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service