VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

Many people don’t know what to do once they become Fans of a Facebook Fan Page. They simply don’t know what to expect. So, you must keep your Fans interested by posting fresh, relevant updates to the page. Think of these updates as tiny morsels of valuable information being served up to a hungry crowd of knowledge seekers. Your fans are looking for something, and they believe they found it when they joined your Fan Page, don’t let them down. Social Media is an effective way of extending your brand as well as delivering content to wherever your readers are. Whether that be on iPads, smartphones or PC’s, it is your job to provide your fans with significant opportunities to interact and engage with you on all business levels.

The above paragraph is an excerpt from my newest FREE report "How To Make Your Facebook Fan Page Convert Like Crazy!"  I am very proud of this extension of my creativity.  So please feel free to download this 12 page report and share it with your friends, give it away on your websites as a freebie to gain subscribers.  The only things I ask is that you not alter any of the content contained in the report.

Inbox me with your email address and I will send you a copy of the report.!!

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you!

Kim

Hello, I would like to receive your report. My email is <betterwords4you@gmail.com>

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Carey Giudici

Happy new year to you to Carey!  I just sent you an opt in activation link to your email.  As soon as you activate it, you can receive the report.  Thank you so much.  I'm going to update this post soon with a vendor I have used that will create a fantastic Facebook Fan Page for you.
I'd like a copy too, thanks. support@mackeywebdesign.com
Hey Miami Web Design: I'm following you on Facebook (I liked it!) and I just sent you an invite to receive the report.  Thank you so much, check your email.

Thanks. Do you have a facebook page to like back?

Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miami-Web-Design/185026583447

thank for the information i have a group on facebook and they won't even get involved in the discussions im the only ONE that post...EVER...any advice...thx

This will be a very good report!Thank you!

I believe in the busy life you need some flavor.I think Tiffany Jewelry   can be embellished in your life.Welcome to  Tiffany Jewelry sale online.

@Josie:  try putting yourself in their shoes.  People join Fan Pages for 3 reasons:  promotions, coupons, and giveaways.  People love freebies.  Ask questions also, find out what they want.  And if you have posted an update that garnered comments, try to recreate that activity or post and make it better.

@Tiffany Jewelry:  thank you so much.  I'm looking forward to serving you!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service