Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials


85% of harmful germs and bacteria are typically spread by the hands. The proper use of 4 Hour Protection™ (reapplying every 3-4 hours) protects against self-contamination and bacteria in-between regular hand washings.
It would take more than 240 applications of an alcohol based sanitizing gel to equal the effectiveness of a single application of 4 Hour Protection™.
This unique alcohol-free hand sanitizer actually softens and soothes the skin. Enriched with Grape Seed, Avocado and Jojoba Oils, and Vitamin E.
The most popular hand sanitizers consist of up to 70% ethyl alcohol. This is a higher percentage than many wines and liquors. In fact, more than 12,000 cases of child-related alcohol poisoning have been linked to hand sanitizer products that contain alcohol. Our convenient 2-ounce travel tube makes it easy to fight germs wherever you are… at work, school, the gym, travel, or shopping.

Also available in Larger size Dispensers for Bathrooms & Offices

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sugar is one of the most basic foods for all life – bacteria and mold like to eat it just as much as we do.


In fact, the best gift to the princess is Tiffany Jewelry to give Angels the best gift is a pair of wings.Welcome to  Tiffany Jewelry sale online.

It's not just the ethanol that is the problem.   When opting for all-natural, you also have to be careful of essential oils, which can be toxic when applied on the skin, when exposed to the sun or when ingested." target="_blank">

" ... Safety

Isopropyl alcohol vapor is more dense than air and is highly flammable with a very wide combustible range. It should be kept away from heat and open flame. When mixed with air or other oxidizers it can explode through deflagration.[7] Isopropyl alcohol has also been reported to form explosive peroxides.[7][8]

Like many organic solvents, long term application to the skin can cause defatting.[9]

[edit] Toxicology

Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized by the liver into acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase. Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, and coma. Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or absorption; therefore, well-ventilated areas and protective gloves are recommended.

Isopropyl alcohol and its metabolite, acetone, act as central nervous system (CNS) depressants. Around 15 g of isopropyl alcohol can have a toxic effect on a 70 kg human if left untreated.[10] However, it is not nearly as toxic as methanol or ethylene glycol. Isopropyl alcohol does not cause an anion gap acidosis (in which as lowered blood serum pH causes depletion of bicarbonate anion) as do ethanol and methanol. Isopropyl alcohol does; however, produce an osmolal gap between the calculated and measured osmolalities of serum, as do the other alcohols. Overdoses may cause a fruity odor on the breath as a result of its metabolism to acetone, which is further metabolized to produce the nutrients acetate and glucose.[11] ..."

What ever happened to good ol' soap and water?  


© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service