VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

Does LinkedIn have any value to you? How many customers did you get in 2009 from LinkedIn?

I am just wondering if it is worth spending my time on developing a presence on LinkedIn.  I am interested to hear how other people are using it and what value they are getting from it.  Also, I am curious how many cutomers people got from it in 2009.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. LinkedIn has a great value for me. On LinkedIn I get in relationships with artists of interest for 11musikk which I am Festival Manager for, as well as professional relationships within the Word-of-Mouth genre.

I have not got any customers from LinkedIn - but I have got a lot of knowledge about WoM.
I agree with Dave. I believe to get the most out of LinkedIn one needs to keep it updated. I do find building connections to be a bit difficult. I've not participated in the forums that much so I have no idea about that. I did not gain any customers or prospects in 2009, but I do believe it's a tool that can be used effectively.

Have an amazing day!

P. S. Enter our free candle drawing at www.itmakesscents.biz.
I've been on Linkedin for more than 3 years. I've gotten a lot of business contacts and also I can use it to promote my websites. I get help on business aspect of business wants and needs. Go to at least look at it every once in a while. Worth the time and effort.
linkedin is for acquiaintances who you want to strategize with that may become friends.
they are often bridges to conversions.

Sincere congratulations on your site, it is a real pleasure to browse . Especially keep it up . Thank you for this beautiful sharing.

voyance  ;  voyance par mail gratuite

RSS

© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service