VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

sandra008's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Member Connections

"Thank you very much for this wonderful forum that I find besides very interesting wi…"

sandra008 replied Feb 14 to Social Media Training

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

"I congratulate all the people who ensure the smooth running of this forum.voyance pa…"

sandra008 replied Feb 14 to Are you a social networking PM? Would you like to join PCMO?

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

"Sincere congratulations for your site, it is a real pleasure to go through it. Espec…"

sandra008 replied Feb 14 to I Need Help Learning How to Market My Videos!!

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

"Thank you very much for this wonderful forum, I find it super good, there are always…"

sandra008 replied Feb 14 to Using Facebook for Social Advocacy and to Increase Donor Funding for Non-Profits

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

"Indeed, this achievement is a real wonder, thank you for this article in any case.…"

sandra008 replied Jan 5 to DVD-"Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?"

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

"Congratulations for your site, I think it troubles a lot of people, me in any case i…"

sandra008 replied Jan 5 to Income Creator

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

"I congratulate you for all the work you do and for all the knowledge you have!Thank…"

sandra008 replied Jan 5 to Top 10 Facebook Fan Pages Ranked By # of Fans

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

"Nice forum, I congratulate you for this wonderful work. Great hat for the site moder…"

sandra008 replied Jan 5 to What are some of your website traffic driving Homeruns?

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

"Thank you very much for this beautiful forum that I find besides very interesting wi…"

sandra008 replied Jan 5 to Has anyone had success with "Behavioral Targeted Banner Ads" to reach an EXACT target audience?

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

"I congratulate all the people who ensure the smooth running of this forum. Consulta…"

sandra008 replied Jan 5 to Twitter, Annoying applications, and social suicide on Twitter

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service