Social Media Videos

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

Carol Ellison's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Member Connections

"Also, check out Entrepreneur.com. It's not a social networking site (not yet, I dont…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to What is the best social network site for business owners?

62 May 23
Reply by salie

"Social means being friendly, vibrant, informative, inspirational....it's just means…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to What, in your view, is the best meaning of being social?

31 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Carol Ellison

"Try start-up biz! They seem to be pretty aggressive and have lots of resources!"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to What is the best social network site for business owners?

62 May 23
Reply by salie

"Just by being there! One of the first rules of marketing...make every contact count!…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to How do you Use Social Media for your Business?

23 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Carol Ellison

"Thanks much!"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to Top 15 Social Bookmarks (Alexa and Quantcast)

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Carol Ellison

"Hey, jibber jabber is a form of networking too!!! I think there is something to be g…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to Who benefits more from social media, consumers or businesses?

18 Aug 25
Reply by sandra008

"I'd say spread yourself around a little more! And I mean that in a good way! LOL! Jo…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to What are some good methods for promoting a new social network using social networking media?

10 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Susan Daniels

"It cant be social and be one way! I have not had that problem. Sorry!"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to Why is social networking a one way street?

38 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Melody

"It's just what is says it is a social venue and a media source in that it usually pr…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to How Would You Sell Social to Your Boss?

3 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Steve

"Try Googling! I Google for everything! You may be surprised! You could also go to s…"

Carol Ellison replied Mar 3, 2010 to How do you Find your Target Market on the Web

44 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Esther Coronel de Iberkleid

RSS

© 2014   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Court Reporting | SocialMediadd | Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service