VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

Brenda Jeanne Wyche's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Member Connections

"Hi TOny Thank you for the follow. I'm follwing you from @BrendaJeanWyche and @TodayS…"

Brenda Jeanne Wyche replied Feb 15, 2010 to Twitter Follower Exchange - I follow you, you follow me.

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Ha ha! Katerine, thanks for the follow. What is your Twitter please so I can "stalk"…"

Brenda Jeanne Wyche replied Feb 15, 2010 to Twitter Follower Exchange - I follow you, you follow me.

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Martin, thank you for the follow. What is your Twitter please? I'm @BrendaJeanWyc…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Glenn. thank you for the follow. What is your Twitter please? :)"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi WIll! Thank you for the follow. What is your Twitter please? I'm @BrendaJeanWyche…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Paul. Thank you for the follow. I'm following you too from @BrendaJeanWyche and @…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Andrew. Thank you for the follow. I'm following you too & look forward to you…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Carrie. Thank you for the follow. What is your Twitter please? I'm @BrendaJeanWyc…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Andrew. Thank you for the follow. What is your Twitter please? I'm @BrendaJeanWyc…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

"Hi Henry! Thanks for the follow. What is your Twitter please? @BrendaJeanWyche and @…"

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

RSS

© 2017   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service