VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

General Social Networking, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn (1,294)

Discussions Replies Member Connections

Clean Comedy

Clean ComedyBy Allen EdgeI am still mystified at how people automatically assume that stand-up comedy has to be vulgar and offensive. Have…

Started by Allen Edge

1 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Jewelry

Who plays facebook Mafia Wars and Mob Wars?

I launched a portal for zynga's famed games like Mafia Wars and Mob wars.   The link is: http://www.mobgameportal.com   Our fan page is htt…

Started by Mobgamep Ortal

1 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Jewelry

You like me, I like you! - on Facebook ;-)

Hi! Here's our Facebook page, thanks for checking us out! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Miami-Web-Design/185026583447 Miami Web Design

Started by Miami Web Design

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Jewelry

Instructing the Senior Population on Social Media Networking

I will be instructing the older population on social media networking.  While this will be a first-time experience for some, what are your…

Started by Loretta Green-Williams

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Gwendolyn Davis

Monetizing Facebook Fan Pages

Crowd Gatherings Face book Fan Pages have become the popular method of gathering crowds around common or popular interest. Millions of fans…

Started by Jay Deragon

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Renewable Ray

Do you have a Plan B?

http://www.5kmembershipclub.comHi,Check this out. Residual Income. The products are great. Let me know what you think.Barbie

Started by Barbie Hintz-

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Pilgrim

FREE SEO Guide for your BUSINESS.

Dear Friends,   Myself and my friend Mr.Alan does a Social Responsibility Project which is a non-profit one. We are looking for Business to…

Started by SocialPromoter Vijay

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

What Bothers You About Social Media?

If you were going to hear a social media expert speak, what would you want to ask that expert? Here is my situation: I've been invited to D…

Started by TeasasTips

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

ANSWER MY POLL & I BECOME YOUR FAN ON TWITTER!

Hi All, What do you think is the biggest threat to Computer Security? http://twtpoll.com/3sefi6 Answer poll and don't forget to comment yo…

Started by Nirav Mahida

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Twitter for Business

I am looking for feedback on an application I have developed (it's not 100% yet but very close to it).   I have developed a Twitter Applica…

Started by CityLocal_Cork (Paul)

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Tweeple in Recruiting and HR

Tweeple in Recruiting and HR

Started by Irina Shamaeva

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

How to accept invites?

Could someone tell me how to accept a friend invite, I clicked the link in the email it went to my page,where do I find the accept button?R…

Started by Rick Mosca

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

How to get site visitors vs. community members

I would like to ask about the difference to get visitors to a website versus to a community. I am starting a website with a community and i…

Started by Tommy Pettersson

1 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Janice Thompson

Has social media made you more social?

Or is it just something you do on the internet?Social Media can be a good or a bad thing, depending on who is using it and how it is used. …

Started by TeasasTips

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

What is your 5 year plan?

Whenever I speak to students I always ask them about their five year plan.  Some of them don't have a plan, five year or otherwise.   Howev…

Started by TeasasTips

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

How can an Ecommerce website be User-friendly & generate traffic?

In the online world, there exists a very competitive marketplace, where a competitor's site is not more than one click away. It must be pos…

Started by Maria

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Managing for Quality

I have 42 years of work and consultancy experience. For the last five years I have been concentrating on teaching and consulting in the fie…

Started by Saravjit Singh

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Balancing my Online Efforts

Over the past ten years, I have been in a succession of high-pressure jobs increasing in responsibility. I worked long hours, consistently…

Started by Susan Daniels

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Facebook Privacy Concerns - How to Discuss With Clients

Today I had my first request to delete a client's personal profile and business page - this was in direct response to the recent updates/ch…

Started by Cindy Bruce

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Garcia

Finding sponsors

I was wondering if anyone would like to share their experiences with finding sponsors. What worked and didn't work? Thanks Lisa :)

Started by Lisa Connor

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Have you spent tons of money attempting to get a good 3 camera shoot and failed?

I have been in conversation in a LinkedIn group with a fellow speaker who is lameting the financial loss of his failed video demo.I hear it…

Started by Susan Levin

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Are you an Athlete? How do you hydrate your body before a work-out?

Hello, Beyond H2O is new to the marketplace ... it is water designed for professional athletes and health conscious individuals who want on…

Started by Hugh Love

1 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by sandra008

Using Facebook for Social Advocacy and to Increase Donor Funding for Non-Profits

I run a new non-profit organization which supports survivors of modern slavery, Bridge to Freedom Foundation, who is looking to mazimize on…

Started by Cassandra Clifford

1 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by sandra008

I Need Help Learning How to Market My Videos!!

I am the Founder of FunealResources.com (http://www.funeralresources.com), which is an online resource center that helps families better co…

Started by Funeral Resources

1 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by sandra008

Are you a social networking PM? Would you like to join PCMO?

I am CMD & CEO of PCMO. The PCMO Indian Chapter looking for local PM Trainers (On-Call Duty) at Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and T…

Started by Sunil Kumar Ayyappan Santhamma

1 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by sandra008

Social Media Training

Hi everyone,I just received an invitation from Talia Rodriguez to join this new network.  Looks like a great community that truly embraces…

Started by Trevor Turnbull

1 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by sandra008

How is ViralNetworkers different from Facebook and Twitter?

i just join VN and i don't know why what is the ViralNetwork. why they create it and why are you guys join this VN and the same time also j…

Started by a_chuck

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Janice Thompson

Small meetup of only 30 ppl

I holding a small meeting of 30ppl in London on Wed 28 April 6-9pm it's to discuss ways of helping each other to create more wealth via pro…

Started by Tamkin Riaz : AskTamkin.com

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Tamkin Riaz : AskTamkin.com

Who's running this site anyway?

I can't find an administrator contact or any kind of contact.   How do you report spam comments in a discussion thread?

Started by Kirsten Coulter

1 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Janice Thompson

How can a website execute effecient Online Marketing?

Hey Experts, I need your help in this! Can you suggest me some effective, sure-shot ways of how can a website with a moderate inflow of "un…

Started by Swayam Das

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

Ning, Facebook or MySpace? Who do you think will end up on top?

I recently joined Ning and I am curious to see everybody's feedback regarding how this social networking service ranks in terms of usabilit…

Started by Jewel Clarke

1 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kent Taylor

#FF / Follow Friday

I haven't done a #FF to date (or at least I don't recall doing one!).   Next Friday (26th) I would like to break the model and perform #FF.…

Started by CityLocal_Cork (Paul)

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

Does anyone have experience with social network use for membership organisation ?

I'm reviewing social network usage for a membership organisation. Does anyone have experience with how to use social networks for this kind…

Started by Franky Redant

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

What is so social about social networking?

My thoughts expressed in blog. Your thoughts? http://www.aweber.com/b/yP49

Started by Dan

1 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Revolution IAM

Twitter, Annoying applications, and social suicide on Twitter

OK I'm a huge twitter user.I'm just amazed at the lack of forethought that goes into some of these things.I had written a whole lot on thes…

Started by Simon Hamer

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

Has anyone had success with "Behavioral Targeted Banner Ads" to reach an EXACT target audience?

Has anyone ever tried "Behavioral Targeted Banner Ads" across an Ad Network and further targeted these ads by geo, income, gender and profe…

Started by Michelle Hummel

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

What are some of your website traffic driving Homeruns?

I would like to hear raging success stories of how you pushed your traffic numbers through the roof! What is quality traffic? Did it stick?…

Started by Social Media Moguls

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

What services don't work when using referral networking?

As a therapist I have found some referal networking groups just don't work. Someone is unlikely to admit to something like depression unles…

Started by Penny Ling

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Luci Temple

Are Twitter servers dumping your hashtags, making your posts unsearchable?

That's what's been happening to me for weeks now. But after posting this info on Twitter, I've discovered there are some who've had this pr…

Started by Leroy & Vonda Grey

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Jessica Hanson

Top 10 Facebook Fan Pages Ranked By # of Fans

#1 Barack Obama #2 Vin Diesel #3 I Love Sleep #4 Pizza #5 I need a vacation #6 Dr. House #7 Facebook #8 Will Smith #9 Coca-Cola #1…

Started by Jessica Hanson

1 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by sandra008

3 LinkedIn Apps That Rock

LinkedIn Contacts Management - This desktop app functions as a mailing list manager. It allows you to send a mass email to all your LinkedI…

Started by Tom Devers

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Michael G Murray

5 Great Facebook Apps for Business

1) Networked Blogs - Allows you to promote your blog to others. 2) iEndorse - Have friends and fans write endorsements for you and your pr…

Started by Fred Hill

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Jessica Hanson

Top 15 Social Bookmarks (Alexa and Quantcast)

1 | digg.com 11,400,000 - Quantcast Monthly Visitors | 183 - Alexa Ranking. 2 | Yahoo! Buzz 3,600,000 - Quantcast Monthly Visitors | 566 -…

Started by Helen Ramirez

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Carol Ellison

Can you utilize the same marketing techniques as Market Leaders?

Yes! Businesses of every size can make the most of their Marketing and Advertising their products and services, just like 'The Big Boys'. L…

Started by Steve

0 Oct 19, 2017

Keyword Listening: Free techniques for your business blog

How you can ignite your prospect interest by knowing what news is about to break – and making your business blog an expert in your field.…

Started by Steve

0 Sep 6, 2017

Is your Business 'Hashtagging' Correctly?

Hashtags aren’t simply sprayed around. If you have a hashtag marketing plan you can make more of your small business social media marketin…

Started by Steve

0 Jun 13, 2017

Do you want to become a viral success?

Have you ever wanted your marketing efforts to ‘go viral’ online? Here are some great ideas on how to achieve this from ‘Small Biz, Big Biz…

Started by Steve

0 May 31, 2017

Tuscany Cuisine

Choose from the recipes list categories

Started by granolo555

0 Apr 11, 2017

NOW is the best time to plan your Businesses' future

With Easter break coming up in April, now is the best time for you and your team to plan the next Quarter and Year ahead. Here are some gr…

Started by Steve

0 Mar 29, 2017

Digital Education 4 ALL (Fee Free)

digiedu4allDigiEdu4all, a Unit of Sunder Foundation, in Mumbai, India. [Creating awareness, Online, Fee Free, Anytime, Anywhere, and groomi…

Started by sunder360

0 Mar 9, 2017

Are you a fan of those Movie Award Shows on TV?

Tis the season! Like them or hate them, these extravaganza's can teach you some great tips about your business copy writing. "Small Biz, Bi…

Started by Steve

0 Jan 11, 2017

Turn your Visitors into Customers - on your own !

Does your Analytics show that your website gets lots of visitors, but no-one is buying? Small Biz, Big Biz - The Small Business Growth Blog…

Started by Steve

0 Nov 30, 2016

New Year, new Social Media campaigns.

Are your Social Media campaigns as successful as they should be? Take a fresh look at what you should be doing to wring all of the possible…

Started by Steve

0 Jan 5, 2016

Do you use Social media for Marketing?

Did you know that there is a 'prime Time' online? New SFW post from Small Biz, Big Biz - the small Business growth blog: http://wp.me/p3gS

Started by Steve

0 Nov 17, 2015

How to get successfully Published online

If you need usable tips on how to successfully publish online, then the latest post from 'Small Biz, Big Biz' - the small business growth b…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 31, 2015

Does Off-topic Marketing work for your business?

For online marketing, does an 'off-topic" group bring interest to your brand? Here's the latest from 'Small Biz, Big Biz; The Small Busines…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 5, 2015

Need to get your blog seen by more people?

Then stop thinking like a writer! New blog post from 'Small Biz, Big Biz -the small business growth blog'. Safe for work, and comments and…

Started by Steve

0 Jul 6, 2015

What I did Last Summer

Habits that you have fallen into during the quieter Summer months, can help you now that you are getting busy. Here's the new post from "Sm…

Started by Steve

0 Sep 22, 2015

Do you ever use Aggregator sites?

Can you place your small business in the same way that brand names promote their goods and services? Yes - Here's the latest from 'Small Bi…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 18, 2015

My View Of The End Times

I have just completed a little series of blog/videos called My View Of The End Times. Each blog is only about one page long and in the seri…

Started by Mick Alexander

0 Dec 17, 2014

Thank you

Thank you so much for all your suggestions on this site. Your shares are very interesting and very rewarding. Congratulations to you. voya…

Started by sandra008

0 Oct 10, 2014

FULL CIRCLE

From the extraction of our physical forms, from the land of our birth, To the dredging across the ocean floor, bones buried in a watery hea…

Started by Steven Eugene Miller

0 Sep 19, 2014

Are Our Future Sins Forgiven?

Are Our Future Sins Forgiven? What did Jesus mean when He said, “It is finished”? (John 19:30). In John 19:29-30, after He had a drink of…

0 Aug 18, 2014

God's Wrath In The Day Of The Lord

God's Wrath In The Day Of The Lord “The day of the Lord is coming – a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger.” (Isa. 13:9) When the Bible…

0 Jul 20, 2014

Is Matt. 24 Only For The Jews?

Is Matt. 24 Only For The Jews? Jesus said, “Watch out that no one deceives you.” (Matt. 24:4) Many Christians believe that Jesus is going…

0 Jul 30, 2014

Google+, anyone?

More from Small Biz, Big Biz - the Marketing blog for those small businesses looking to grow through marketing. This post; Are you ready to…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 24, 2013

Randolph Dentist

Caliber Dental is an affordable dentist,office in Randolph NJ which offers you various preventive and restorative oral health care services…

Started by John Williams

0 Aug 16, 2013

cotton white shirt y reduce a handful of

cotton white shirt y reduce a handful of  and additionally slim Hand dilemma to be considered to remain painted in your hand, choose best s…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 10, 2013

pink mens shirts much focus on the web

pink mens shirts much focus on the web  cufflinks, A few. Based on the fashion banquets select studs. In many instances, aureate sterling s…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 10, 2013

Mens T-Shirts lor of one's very own

Mens T-Shirts lor of one's very own  cufflinks for men, for example... One of a kind and stylish engraved cufflinks have astounding as well…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 10, 2013

Twill shirts ical accents But its

Twill shirts ical accents But its  add organization men in fits, be forced to pay appreciation of the tee shirt, neck tie, socks as well as…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 10, 2013

Mens T-Shirts lor of one's very own

Mens T-Shirts lor of one's very own  cufflinks for men, for example... One of a kind and stylish engraved cufflinks have astounding as well…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 10, 2013

The Official Video of the Biggest Chefs Network in the World.

Chefs United and Chef. Gianfranco Chiarini.   Chefs United, the largest network of its kind so far, brings together chefs on every contine…

Started by The Culinary Line.

0 Jul 12, 2013

mens check shirt round tshirt

mens check shirt round tshirt  commonly known as the actual Lang body and also transfer tissue layer skin. As a consequence of synthetic sy…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 10, 2013

suits for sale te knot is quite tight

suits for sale te knot is quite tight  adaptation in the Windsor troubles, is a bit more stress-free in comparison to the Windsor troubles…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 2, 2013

canali suits on the four so that

canali suits on the four so that  Components are mainly designed for 100 % cotton not to mention accommodating components, boost constructe…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 2, 2013

mens wedding suits enough you could

mens wedding suits enough you could  of our lifespan, we're able to witness a portion of the people applied a new meet, still being dressed…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 2, 2013

suits for sale h immediately series

suits for sale h immediately series  xuan business satisfy + dark-colored top (bright pair of shoes) + Chromic place, fit with, tee shirt a…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 2, 2013

canali suits ous centimeters

canali suits ous centimeters  nevertheless arrive at your house well before ingesting, putting on any go well with tend not to dress in lig…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jul 2, 2013

nakashima-sports

サッカーソックスの工場 野球ソックスの工場 スポーツソックスの工場                    

Started by tieunguyet

0 Jun 16, 2013

long sleeve black shirt othes much too Don't

long sleeve black shirt othes much too Don't  permitted the installation of dust enjoy jute, latex, and also linens with bamboo sheets, wi…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 14, 2013

black and white striped shirt esign But typically

black and white striped shirt esign But typically  entire fashion , this accomplishments regarding good quality individuals .Combinations…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 14, 2013

cheap plain shirts zing look and feel It

cheap plain shirts zing look and feel It  are several top quality suits relating to buysuitshere.Any time you choose something to pick fro…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 14, 2013

pink shirt u are being going

pink shirt u are being going  identified, all of the routine, along with, the design along with other smaller though very important parts…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 14, 2013

Mens Shirts splashes with '60s

Mens Shirts splashes with '60s  ordered fitting and also proper makeup in armed service a terrific way to and then highlights has been sim…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 13, 2013

mens black shirt le got its start

mens black shirt le got its start  The best adjust is going to slice an important match in order to enhance all the person's most effectiv…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 14, 2013

pink shirts sale rnet sites which easily

pink shirts sale rnet sites which easily  intricacy which is able to include with a amazing attractiveness. By means of mixing up and then…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 13, 2013

Checked shirts along with bought all of

Checked shirts along with bought all of  with your partner's generation does. The particular '64 Resistant Amies "ABC involving Gentlemen…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 13, 2013

Dod emla pharmacy program why online take 500mg generic name 5g

Emla   Topical Anesthetic, Pain - Low prices and discounts             Emla (Prilocaine) 5g     Buy Emla Online - Click Here…

Started by Maddie Kaylene

0 Jun 12, 2013

Atopica otc market share take many do approvals generic singapore

Atopica Atopic Dermatitis In Dogs - Best Cheap Pharmacy Atopex (Atopica) 25mg/50mg/100mg Buy Atopica Online - Click Here…

0 Jun 12, 2013

pin stripe shirt ! In reality I received

pin stripe shirt ! In reality I received  my a silly joke Eighties vogue males (which in turn looking back may not be just saying a lot).…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 13, 2013

Mens Casual Shirts ypes of glowing colour

Mens Casual Shirts ypes of glowing colour  straight-legs possess an honor to help you athleticism, Yves E Laurent within the '70s and addi…

Started by wars2gold

0 Jun 13, 2013

Buy meclizine ignite comprar chileno farmacia 25mg 25 prezzo

Meclizine Vertigo, Motion Sickness, Vomiting - Safe and Secure Ordering Meclizine (Dramine) 25mg Buy Meclizine Online - Click H…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Sawyer euthyrox free shipping i chudnicie 14 otc amazon

Euthyrox Thyroid, Enlarged Thyroid Gland, Goiter - Best Online Pharmacy Synthroid (Euthyrox) 50mcg/75mcg/100mcg/125mcg/200mcg B…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Recovery erectile dysfunction journey generic avanafil 10mg price

Avanafil ED, Erectile Dysfunction - Best Drugstore Avana (Avanafil) 50mg/100mg Buy Avanafil Online - Click Here C…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Get cqb procrit information goes generic buy online ilium sale

Procrit Anemia - Best Online Drugstore Epogen (Procrit) 1ml/2000iu/4000iu/6000iu/10000iu Buy Procrit Online - Click Here…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Antiviral drug antibiotic name flagyl tts cost sangre 200mg sale

Flagyl Lung Abscess, Aspiration Pneumonia, Antibiotic - Safe and Secure Drugstore Flagyl (Rozacreme) 200mg/400mg Buy Flagyl Onl…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Ahumada compazine farmacias overdose cost on nhs katze kaufen

Compazine Psychotic Disorders, Psychosis, Nausea - Best Pharmacy Compazine (Proclorperazina) 5mg Buy Compazine Online - Click H…

0 Jun 12, 2013

Cost of ventolin to take how become otc did pharmacy singapore

Pharmacy Cost of ventolin to take how become otc did pharmacy singapore

0 Jun 12, 2013

Cilios comprar chlorpromazine for canine nausea 50mg farmacia

Chlorpromazine Cilios comprar chlorpromazine for canine nausea 50mg farmacia

0 Jun 12, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by