VN

Social Media Guides | Social Media Tutorials

General Social Networking, Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn (1,294)

Editor's Picks

What is your YouTube Channel url and Why should I subscribe?

There are many avenues for posting video as a part of your social media marketing package.  Blip.tv, ustream.tv and of course YouTube;  If…

Started by TeasasTipsLatest Reply

Facebook Fan Exchange: I become a fan, you become a fan

Here's the simple instructions for this section: 1) Post Your Fan Page Url for Other Members to Become a Fan 2) Anyone that Replies that t…

Started by Jessica HansonLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Member Connections

Can you utilize the same marketing techniques as Market Leaders?

Yes! Businesses of every size can make the most of their Marketing and Advertising their products and services, just like 'The Big Boys'. L…

Started by Steve

0 Oct 19

How To Make Your Facebook Fan Page Convert Like Crazy!

Many people don’t know what to do once they become Fans of a Facebook Fan Page. They simply don’t know what to expect. So, you must keep yo…

Started by TeasasTips

62 Sep 25
Reply by salie

Does LinkedIn have any value to you? How many customers did you get in 2009 from LinkedIn?

I am just wondering if it is worth spending my time on developing a presence on LinkedIn.  I am interested to hear how other people are usi…

Started by Helen Ramirez

90 Sep 25
Reply by salie

What is your Twitter url and Why should I follow you?

Please take a moment to list your twitter url, what you tweet about, and why we should all follow you. My twitter url is: http://twitter.c

Started by Jessica Hanson

109 Sep 25
Reply by salie

What free services do you use to promote your website?

As an entrepreneur with a home based biz, I have tried some of these programs only to dissapointed.    If you have a website that you are a…

Started by Linda King

148 Sep 25
Reply by salie

Twitter Follower Exchange - I follow you, you follow me.

Here's the simple instructions for this section: 1) Post Your Twitter Url for Other Members to Follow You 2) Anyone that Replies that they…

1035 Sep 25
Reply by salie

Facebook Fan Exchange: I become a fan, you become a fan

Here's the simple instructions for this section: 1) Post Your Fan Page Url for Other Members to Become a Fan 2) Anyone that Replies that t…

1677 Sep 25
Reply by salie

What is your YouTube Channel url and Why should I subscribe?

There are many avenues for posting video as a part of your social media marketing package.  Blip.tv, ustream.tv and of course YouTube;  If…

Started by TeasasTips

297 Sep 25
Reply by salie

Keyword Listening: Free techniques for your business blog

How you can ignite your prospect interest by knowing what news is about to break – and making your business blog an expert in your field.…

Started by Steve

0 Sep 6

Is your Business 'Hashtagging' Correctly?

Hashtags aren’t simply sprayed around. If you have a hashtag marketing plan you can make more of your small business social media marketin…

Started by Steve

0 Jun 13

Do you want to become a viral success?

Have you ever wanted your marketing efforts to ‘go viral’ online? Here are some great ideas on how to achieve this from ‘Small Biz, Big Biz…

Started by Steve

0 May 31

Never Pay For A Single Lead Again

Every veteran marketer needs leads, a bulk email program, andphone broadcasting to contact 1,000's of leads to make money. Now we have one…

Started by Allan T Belmore

2 May 25
Reply by sandra008

Join these social networking sites free that pay you!

Join these Social Networking Sites below FREE that pay you!http://tinyurl.com/242grnphttp://tinyurl.com/23dj2tuhttp://tinyurl.com/2whzf6wht

Started by Isabel

2 May 25
Reply by sandra008

HOW CAN I SAY "THANK YOU"

THANK YOU LORD FOR OUR BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME I MUST SAY "THANK YOU" TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHOM GOD HAS PLACED IN MY LIFE...I MUST SAY…

Started by Ms. Felecia

2 May 25
Reply by sandra008

Help your connections find Jobs and get paid to refer on www.SearchtoEmploy.com

Job Search just got rewarding....www.SearchtoEmploy.com, a recently launched, multi-award nominated Job website , have today transformed t…

Started by Andrew Turnbull

2 May 25
Reply by sandra008

Tuscany Cuisine

Choose from the recipes list categories

Started by granolo555

0 Apr 11

NOW is the best time to plan your Businesses' future

With Easter break coming up in April, now is the best time for you and your team to plan the next Quarter and Year ahead. Here are some gr…

Started by Steve

0 Mar 29

What is your Facebook fan page url and how do you use it?

Our Facebook fan page url is:http://facebook.com/viralsoI have turned ours into a hybrid of business with a personal touch.  On the busines…

78 Mar 22
Reply by salie

How to Add Your Website to the ViralNetworkers Directory

Your site will also be listed on every page of the network in the right hand column and in the new recommended directory.Here are the instr…

Started by Janice Thompson

80 Mar 22
Reply by salie

What is your website url and how is social media integrated into it?

I would like everyone to be able to see different aspects of how to integrate social media into their websites.  Please list your url so th…

157 Mar 22
Reply by salie

Digital Education 4 ALL (Fee Free)

digiedu4allDigiEdu4all, a Unit of Sunder Foundation, in Mumbai, India. [Creating awareness, Online, Fee Free, Anytime, Anywhere, and groomi…

Started by sunder360

0 Mar 9

Social Media Training

Hi everyone,I just received an invitation from Talia Rodriguez to join this new network.  Looks like a great community that truly embraces…

Started by Trevor Turnbull

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

Are you a social networking PM? Would you like to join PCMO?

I am CMD & CEO of PCMO. The PCMO Indian Chapter looking for local PM Trainers (On-Call Duty) at Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and T…

Started by Sunil Kumar Ayyappan Santhamma

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

I Need Help Learning How to Market My Videos!!

I am the Founder of FunealResources.com (http://www.funeralresources.com), which is an online resource center that helps families better co…

Started by Funeral Resources

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

Using Facebook for Social Advocacy and to Increase Donor Funding for Non-Profits

I run a new non-profit organization which supports survivors of modern slavery, Bridge to Freedom Foundation, who is looking to mazimize on…

Started by Cassandra Clifford

1 Feb 14
Reply by sandra008

Are you a fan of those Movie Award Shows on TV?

Tis the season! Like them or hate them, these extravaganza's can teach you some great tips about your business copy writing. "Small Biz, Bi…

Started by Steve

0 Jan 11

DVD-"Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?"

Contact:  Elbow Grease Productions Email:  Cecilholmes@yahoo.com Phone:  661-480-5238     Press Release   Sounds Crazy But Watch This!   Th…

Started by Pearl Jr

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

Income Creator

Want to Increase your income     http://www.virallist-creator.com/?referid=205

Started by Davida Shensky

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

Top 10 Facebook Fan Pages Ranked By # of Fans

#1 Barack Obama #2 Vin Diesel #3 I Love Sleep #4 Pizza #5 I need a vacation #6 Dr. House #7 Facebook #8 Will Smith #9 Coca-Cola #1…

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

What are some of your website traffic driving Homeruns?

I would like to hear raging success stories of how you pushed your traffic numbers through the roof! What is quality traffic? Did it stick?…

Started by Social Media Moguls

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

Has anyone had success with "Behavioral Targeted Banner Ads" to reach an EXACT target audience?

Has anyone ever tried "Behavioral Targeted Banner Ads" across an Ad Network and further targeted these ads by geo, income, gender and profe…

Started by Michelle Hummel

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

Twitter, Annoying applications, and social suicide on Twitter

OK I'm a huge twitter user.I'm just amazed at the lack of forethought that goes into some of these things.I had written a whole lot on thes…

Started by Simon Hamer

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

Does anyone have experience with social network use for membership organisation ?

I'm reviewing social network usage for a membership organisation. Does anyone have experience with how to use social networks for this kind…

Started by Franky Redant

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

#FF / Follow Friday

I haven't done a #FF to date (or at least I don't recall doing one!).   Next Friday (26th) I would like to break the model and perform #FF.…

Started by CityLocal_Cork (Paul)

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

How can a website execute effecient Online Marketing?

Hey Experts, I need your help in this! Can you suggest me some effective, sure-shot ways of how can a website with a moderate inflow of "un…

Started by Swayam Das

1 Jan 5
Reply by sandra008

Turn your Visitors into Customers - on your own !

Does your Analytics show that your website gets lots of visitors, but no-one is buying? Small Biz, Big Biz - The Small Business Growth Blog…

Started by Steve

0 Nov 30, 2016

Why are you still on Facebook ?

Does your small business marketing include Facebook? Be honest, how is it working? Here's why Facebook is becoming like AOL. A new safe-for…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

What do you do first thing every day?

Now is the time to get into a new morning routine for your business. A new, safe for work small business marketing blog post from Small Biz…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

How do you know when your business has 'stalled' ?

Is there a way that you can drive your business past it's current plateau, to being a leader in it's field? Yes - and here's how to start.…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Do you know what you are Selling?

Do you know what you do that no-one else does? It doesn't have to be based on price - in fact, it probably isn't! It is your VP, and this n…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Here are some great Business Writing tips

Need to write a blog post ‘under the gun’, and finding yourself short of ideas, time, and confidence? Here’s a crash course to get even a…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Wd like to add my URL in YouTube

Can I add my URL - https://sunderkt.wordpress.com Kindly help/guide methanksSunder Thadanisunder360@yahoo.comvideos 

Started by sunder360

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

7 Things you aren't doing for your Business...but should be !

How can you tell if your business is pointed in the right direction to succeed? Here’s a ‘Pit Stop’ from “Small Biz, Big Biz: The Business…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Is your business ready for the Holidays?

Happy Halloween! The next two months are all about business!  “Small Biz, Big Biz: The Business growth Blog” has 5 tips on what to do for…

Started by Steve

1 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by sandra008

nfl women jerseys heap Jerseys Cheap NFL

nfl women jerseys heap Jerseys Cheap NFL abilities, the far more represents a force as well as a symbol of a aggressive spirit.Have you gai…

Started by chenxiaomi

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by sandra008

discount nfl jerseys ns that awakening nfl

discount nfl jerseys ns that awakening nfl jerseys are created equal. There are several excellent places to buy swimsuits, but usually have…

Started by chenxiaomi

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by sandra008

The mosquito tiffany single terrible key necklace

Excedrin, the popular pain tiffany single terrible key necklace medication that thousands take to treat migraines, has been off the market…

Started by xiaomei

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Morsi was a jeffrey campbell 2012

Morsi was a prominent Brotherhood member before he resigned from the group after being elected to the presidency.The administrative court a…

Started by xiaomei

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by sandra008

cheap basketball jerseys chance to pick out your

cheap basketball jerseys chance to pick out your LEAGUE jerseys by means of sensible expense. For a AMERICAN MLB supporter, today shifting…

Started by chenxiaomi

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Peter The Fisherman

A look at Peter's character. Peter is often spoken of in disrespectful terms as though he was foolishly outspoken or always putting his f…

Started by Mick Alexander

2 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by Mick Alexander

your locations of all of Michael kors Clutches

as I believe it is relatively cheap as well as most likely worth the fundamental cause of net source of income. You will find, Many of our…

Started by ffsiyu

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by sandra008

It provides a working concept encourage the Michael kors Totes Blake

step father generally is, On average so a vey important steer pertains to the dissolution pertaining to romance relationship around the fem…

Started by ffsiyu

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by sandra008

STILL TIME TO BOOK YOUR 2014 FAMILY SUMMER HOLIDAY

WELCOME We plan the finest and most memorable chateaux holiday experiences in France. When you experience Hideaways en France, you will fin…

Started by Laraine Bashford

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by sandra008

STILL TIME TO BOOK YOUR 2014 FAMILY SUMMER HOLIDAY HERE IN FRANCE.

WELCOME We plan the finest and most memorable chateaux holiday experiences in France. When you experience Hideaways en France, you wil…

Started by Laraine Bashford

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Are you doing all you can for your Businesses' social profile?

Have you covered all of the bases in your Facebook Profile Business marketing? Take five minutes....get more prospects! Another Safe For Wo…

Started by Steve

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by sandra008

What are my First Steps?

All of these Marketing ideas are great, but how do I start my own business? First steps in Marketing your own business from Small Biz, Big…

Started by Steve

1 Mar 30, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Betnovate(R)-ohrentropfen kaufen betnovate can get addicted york comprar nova tablets price 10mg

Neurodermatitis, Seborrheic Dermatitis, Anogenital Pruritus - Cheap prices and discounts Betnovate (Betacap) 20gm Buy Betnovate O…

Started by Desiree Webster

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sandra008

mens black shirt h of those giant vary

mens black shirt h of those giant vary  shirts, however, if you want to buy a several extra, had better be to go to fine t shirt changes h…

Started by wars2gold

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sandra008

mens purple shirts about outdoor jackets

mens purple shirts about outdoor jackets  manpowers befit are usually double-dyed aback summer time amalgamate considering that altered ha…

Started by wars2gold

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sandra008

Tribes 2 Necrosis Server

About the Tribes 2 Necrosis Server Due to the closing of the official Tribes 2 website, the closing of the Tribes 2 master server, the Ralp…

Started by White eva

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sandra008

discount mens shirts will achieve abiding you

discount mens shirts will achieve abiding you  dinners out, memorials and also atramentous place happenings. An important apparel is undou…

Started by wars2gold

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sandra008

pink shirt mily side collocation

pink shirt mily side collocation  should really to start with consideration. Whether or not a real almond in strip lean variety from cultiv…

Started by wars2gold

1 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by sandra008

New Year, new Social Media campaigns.

Are your Social Media campaigns as successful as they should be? Take a fresh look at what you should be doing to wring all of the possible…

Started by Steve

0 Jan 5, 2016

Do you use Social media for Marketing?

Did you know that there is a 'prime Time' online? New SFW post from Small Biz, Big Biz - the small Business growth blog: http://wp.me/p3gS

Started by Steve

0 Nov 17, 2015

LinkedIn Connection Exchange

1) Post Your LinkedIn Url and the Email Address that you use on LinkedIn2) Connect with everyone that is listed, and post a reply to each p…

993 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Steves Designs

What I did Last Summer

Habits that you have fallen into during the quieter Summer months, can help you now that you are getting busy. Here's the new post from "Sm…

Started by Steve

0 Sep 22, 2015

How to get successfully Published online

If you need usable tips on how to successfully publish online, then the latest post from 'Small Biz, Big Biz' - the small business growth b…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 31, 2015

Do you ever use Aggregator sites?

Can you place your small business in the same way that brand names promote their goods and services? Yes - Here's the latest from 'Small Bi…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 18, 2015

Does Off-topic Marketing work for your business?

For online marketing, does an 'off-topic" group bring interest to your brand? Here's the latest from 'Small Biz, Big Biz; The Small Busines…

Started by Steve

0 Aug 5, 2015

Need to get your blog seen by more people?

Then stop thinking like a writer! New blog post from 'Small Biz, Big Biz -the small business growth blog'. Safe for work, and comments and…

Started by Steve

0 Jul 6, 2015

china bags Wholesale on Fabrics Sequin

china bags Wholesale on Fabrics Sequin Beads also add dimension, color and shimmer to the bags. Sequin Bags: The collection of sequin bags…

Started by chenxiaomi

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by sandra008

Not washing discount jeffrey campbell lita leopard

The T. gondii parasite thrives Classic Red Jeffrey Campbell FOXY SPIKE Sandals Wholsale in the intestines of cats, and it is spread through…

Started by xiaomei

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by sandra008

It is relatively jeffrey campbell sale

In that letter, USADA jointly charged Armstrong, former cycling team manager Johan Bruyneel, Italian doctor Michele Discount White Jeffrey…

Started by xiaomei

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by sandra008

Juvenile gnathid isopods jeffrey campbell lita spike

Juvenile gnathid isopods hide within coral rubble or algae so they can launch  surprise attacks on fish, and then infest them. As adults, t…

Started by xiaomei

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by sandra008

His achievements lately

His achievements lately lied in his social acidities. He completed numerous things that several profession diplomats can not make this happ…

Started by Harriet

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by sandra008

If the Rockets black jeffrey campbell loafers ballet flats

If the Rockets get Lin, they are allowed to use his average salary, $7.2 million, for cap purposes, a workable figure for those three years…

Started by xiaomei

1 Apr 6, 2015
Reply by sandra008

Promoting a network marketing business without being in the face.

How do I use Facebook to promote my business and get customers without getting in peoples faces.

Started by Greg Wright

12 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by sandra008

How important is the online / global address book?

I'm an "UNYK" User since years (UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!). But till to date I've only 28 contacts at UNYK.  …

Started by Sunil Kumar Ayyappan Santhamma

10 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by sandra008

How Do You Retweet?

Retweeting actually has a methodology to it according to Social Media Scientist Dan Zarrella.  There is a thought process behind it, and if…

Started by TeasasTips

10 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by sandra008

"META" tools for Social Networking

There are so many social media tools out there now, that it has gotten tough to select, manage, and update them every time I want to do a p…

Started by Vic Desotelle (DiscoveryFuel)

11 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by sandra008

What are some good methods for promoting a new social network using social networking media?

I have created and developed a social network for about 3 months now and our membership is just at 400.  I would like to know what methods…

Started by Susan Daniels

11 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by sandra008

URL for Facebook Group

Where do I find the URL for my Facebook Group?

Started by Nanette Williams

11 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by sandra008

Is MySpace Dead, Dying, or Alive?

My vote is for dead. I personally never saw any use for it from the professional side. The wildly customized profile pages were always conf…

Started by Tom Devers

38 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Are you a LinkedIn OpenNetworker (LION) and how has it worked out for you so far?

For those of you that do not know what this means...  A LinkedIn OpenNetworker is someone who openly accepts all invitations to connect.  T…

39 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Why is social networking a one way street?

Why is social networking a one way street? I find that every group I have joined, wants to connect with me and then completely ignores me o…

Started by Melody

39 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by sandra008

How Do You REALLY "Tweet"??

I would appreciate your feedback and help regarding using Twitter, such as:   1.  How often should someone "tweet" per day?   2.  Approxima…

Started by Funeral Resources

42 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by sandra008

How often should you update your social media status?

What works for you?  and how often do you update it?

Started by TeasasTips

36 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by sandra008

What are your experiences with Ning sites?

I have just discovered Ning and am trying to do some research as to how it works. What things have any of you found that is an asset/curse…

Started by Suzanne Kiertianis

48 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by sandra008

My View Of The End Times

I have just completed a little series of blog/videos called My View Of The End Times. Each blog is only about one page long and in the seri…

Started by Mick Alexander

0 Dec 17, 2014

Trunks date back to Ralph Lauren Outet Online

Victorian Luggage Packs Victorians traveled extensively, more and more with each generation. Those Victorians who could afford to travel li…

Started by White eva

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by sandra008

boys blue shirt and match individuals

boys blue shirt and match individuals  starting up inside effectively low compertition mens-wear market place on United states of america.…

Started by wars2gold

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by sandra008

pink shirt ging as compared with My

pink shirt ging as compared with My  dreary meet stands out as the simple method to start a man's traditional collection. Together with gre…

Started by wars2gold

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Polo Ralph Lauren Online paying a premium

Ultimate Fashions in Woodbridge We offer you a unique experience; personalized service, without paying a premium price! If we don't have it…

Started by White eva

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Games You Want

I have a few in mind. Often though the selections are critisized like a jukebox at Pizza Hut. So what games do you REALLY want? There are…

Started by sharon

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by sandra008

black mens shirts gnate ablaze secure

black mens shirts gnate ablaze secure  caters to aware each year, only attain abiding that you choose to purchase a acceptable dry and fre…

Started by wars2gold

1 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by sandra008

What is your favorite motivational quote?

Please share.

Started by Muhammad Siddique

74 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by salie

Relief from atopic dermatitis fast griechenland kaufen elidel 10g

Elidel Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis - Special Prices Elidel (Pimecrolimus) 1%/10g Buy Elidel Online - Click Here Elide…

Started by Maddie Kaylene

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Ounce latanoprost cost per ojos sale 2 5ml pronovias new generic

Latanoprost Eye Pressure, Glaucoma, Ocular Hypertension - Cheap Online Drugstore Xalatan (Latanoprost) 2.5ml Buy Latanoprost On…

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Is liraglutide a useful addition to major depressive disorder

Amitriptyline Major Depressive Disorder, Depression - Cheap Online Drugstore Elavil (Amitriptyline) 10mg/25mg/50mg/75mg Buy Ami…

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by sandra008

Price clostilbegyt cheap clostilbegyt store online clostilbegyt

Clostilbegyt Price clostilbegyt cheap clostilbegyt store online clostilbegyt

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by sandra008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Janice Thompson.   Powered by

Bs  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service